Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 weeks out!


Hey guys,
Few been asking for me to do a lil blog update like the old times so i thought i may as well!! Things have been going good with me.....just been working hard, training hard and trying to fit everything in that i need to. I am pretty happy with how things are coming along!! Its really a differnt journey for me as i am training and eating different with the hopes of a different but BETTER physique at the end of it all. I can say that i am in better shape at 11 weeks out than i think i ever was 11 weeks out with bodybuilding. I am leaner and am changing quiker at this point than i did in the past. But its a better leaner too, as my physique is smaller now and is really looking less 'bulky' to me than it had been. I kept getting worried that i was just going to still look too much like a bodybuilder but i am seeing the trasformation and i am quite happy with how its coming along. Will i be small as most the girls?! Prob most def not, but i dont want to get too small!!!!!!! i just want to keep going on the track that i am going and see where that takes me. I figure i will hopefully be around 115lbs. ??

Im still doing just 3 full body workouts a week for training- then i do my 2x cardio workouts as well (more on the days i dont train) 6 days per week. My cardio isn't a TON right now tho so thats nice :) i'm responding well so havent had to go to the cardio extreme! But hey, it may go there!!! :)

One big thing i am finding is that my waist i think is the smallest it has ever been, esp for having so much time left! :) its 26inches now!


I am almost all ready for the trip to ORLANDO! House rental is booked and flights are BOOKED!! yah!! I am so happy that some of my bestest friends and favourite people are ALL coming with me!! We're spending a week there :) i am so excited to go and be surrounded with people i love. All i have left to do really is put my official contract in for the show and book my tanning appts and etc for there.

AND, I am PRETTY sure that i am am going to go onto to do the TORONTO PRO SHOW after the Europa show- it is june 2nd, so about 5 weeks later. It is the only pro show in Canada and one of my best friends lives in Toronto and alot of people i know are going and some pros i know too are competing in this show, so i def think i want to and will do it!! :)

Well not too much else new, me and my sister had a fun day at the tattoo parlor!! i got a new tattoo today, that covered an old sun tattoo i had gotten when i was 15!!!! :O. And also got a new earring- its fun?! I got a paw bc it represents the animals in my life and the paw prints they leave on my heart. <3


I look forward all weeek to having a yummmieee cheat meal- this week i was in Cold Stone creamery heaven!!!! OH yaaaa, cake and ice cream inside a chocolate shell!

Oh ya, and for somthing to just keep me occupied i decided to try out a lil project.....it will prob never turn out nice enough for me to wear it but i'm gona work away at stoning it?!!!! i got a BEAUTIFUL suit from TMARIE suits that i will be wearing in orlando....but ya never know maybe this project will turn out and i may wear it in toronto?!! LOL doubted, i need it to be perfect!


Train hard, stay focused, and remember dreams come true for those who work hard!

Well hope u all have a nice week!
I will check bk in again soon,

Dont forget to "LIKE" my facebook page!! :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cindy-Phillips-IFBB-PRO/128237530622705
xoxo

~ Cindy~